SalaryUSD TBD TBD
The role of the position:
- Generates MDM extracts and PL/SQL knowledge and prioritization of requests across functional area
- Developing and Implementing Informatica Objects, Configuration, business definitions, metrics, and standards for List of values
- Developing requirements and rules to support business needs
- Ensuring compliance with applicable data quality standards and best practices
- Analyzing and resolving identified risks/issues, including customer and technical impact
- Informatica MDM Experience
- DQ / DG experience
- Preferably Pharma domain Basic ETL, MDM, SQL experience.
- Technology is Informatica MDM; IDQ Not mandatory.
- PL/SQL required for profiling and baseline DQ reporting
- Understanding LS Commercial data (IQVIA, Veeva) would be ideal to have
- Communication and overall client management is critical.
- 5-8 years in Informatica MDM experience.