SalaryBased on Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible work environment, work/life balance
- Paid vacation, sick time, & holidays
- Continuing education
- Company sponsored events
- Manage a wide variety of different project types.
- Work directly with clients and consultants throughout the design process
- Survey and drafting existing conditions
- Design, prepare construction documentation, permitting submission and tracking, and construction administration.
- 8+ years design firm experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Familiarity and success in leading a project team of clients, consultants, and contractors from concept through construction.
- Experience and proficiency in ArchiCAD, Revit, or Sketch Up
- Passionate and responsible leader
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
Project Engineer II
Architect - UX/UI
Global Supply Chain Strategy - Network Operations Manager