SalaryUSD TBD TBD
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):A Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years of experience.
- Telecom experience
- Product development experience DESIRED SKILLS:
- Master's degree or MBA.
- Six or more years or Wireless / Telecommunication experience
- Strong knowledge of IMS, LTE, 5G and GSM technologies
- Strong Project management experience with demonstrated track record in process execution, product development and deployment JOB DUTIES: You will be responsible for Open Development Device Compliance Certification. As the certification manager, you'll interface with test vendors, developers, technology partners and various OEMs across the open development space. You are self-motivated and capable of working both independently and with cross functional teams to guide manufacturers and their products through the process. Your strong technical knowledge, Project Management and communication skills will be used daily in this role. Evaluate device entries and independently manage approvals Work with cross functional teams on device issues Manage requirement and process changes while communicating them to OEMs that are in process. Educate OEMs as needed Certify device updates