SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Candidate will serve as a talent advisor to leadership as you design and deliver on strategic talent acquisition initiatives to drive Client business forward.
- Candidate's approach to hiring will demonstrate our belief that people are Client's most valued asset.
- The people you attract will become a part of Client's community of hardworking, driven individuals that make Client a great place to work.
- Facilitating and executing the full life cycle recruitment process for assigned business functions.
- Utilizing market expertise and business insight to direct and influence client's talent strategy.
- Engaging and managing any external agency relationships and/or industry specific organizations involved in supporting your client group.
- Advising senior leaders and influencing high visibility, complex hiring initiatives.
- Facilitating complex negotiations and strategies involving multiple factors.
- Leveraging established, well-defined networks and pre-existing industry connections to identify potential candidates with a focus on proactive recruitment.
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes and recruiting KPI's.
- Utilizing your industry expertise and market insight Candidate will be able to influence senior leaders and partner in strategic workforce planning.
- Candidate will leverage your broad network to identify diverse talent to meet the needs of the business.
- Candidate will serve as a strategic consultant to your client and partner to bring great talent to their organization.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of executive recruiting experience.
- Six or more years of executive recruiting experience supporting sales.
- Industry and market knowledge and an established candidate network in the technology field.
- Experience with complex benefit and salary negotiations.
- Skilled in presenting compelling talent acquisition and workforce planning recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Background in utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques and tools to attract passive candidates.