SourceJohnon Technology Services, Inc.
“WE DO WHAT WE SAY”
JTSi is a small federal government consulting firm, providing technical services to the Federal Government, i.e., DoD, DHS and various Civilian Agencies. As a small business we are proud to have earned the reputation of honesty, integrity and the ability to build professional long-term relationships with our employees and clients. Please visit our website at www.JTSUSA.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.TITLE: CLOUD MIGRATIONLOCATION:Remote with meetins at Picatinny Arsenal, N.J.
New Long Term Work, JTSi is the Prime!DUTIES/TASKS:
- TECHNICAL DEVELOPER LEAD:
- SAP development with ABAP/4, SAP R/3, ADOBE, BAPI, IDOCs, WorkFlow, Integrated Process Flow and Web Services.
- LINUX OS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS:
- Red Hat Linux and MS Windows install, configure and support.
- Cloud Virtualization.
- Configuration management using Ansible.
- Perform scans, STIGs and remediating vulnerabilities in Linux and/or Windows environments.
- Active DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II, Azure Cloud and RHEL Certifications.
- INFORMATION ASSURANCE / CYBER SECURITY ANALYSTS:
- Create ATO packages with system owners.
- Work with system teams to review, update, and create their POAMs and help system teams to navigate the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS) GRC tool.
- Support system ATO processes, Artifact Development processes, Security Control implementation details, and POA&M.
- Provide guidance and support to system teams throughout every step of the RMF process and eMASS workflow.
- Write and analyze authorization documents, policies, SOPs, POA&Ms and associated artifacts against authorization requirements to identify gaps, establish a schedule.
- ATO/IATO, SAP Financial Systems, RMF, NIST 800-53 Rev. 4, STIG Viewer, Federal IT and Cloud Security Policies, eMASS, PAAS, SAAS, and IAAS, FedRAMP/AWS GovCloud, network or server topologies and configurations.
- Active DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II Certification(s).
- FUNCTIONAL and BUSINESS PROCESS LEAD:
- SAP business analysis in all areas of business automation covering business intelligence, score carding, portfolio management, workflow, warehouse management systems, budgeting, and execution.
- Requirements gathering, business process reengineering, business warehouse conversions, and migrations to web-based applications.
- INFRSTRUCTURE and SYSTEMS LEAD (CLOUD ARCHITECT):
- Team leader in architecting, implementing, and managing complex SAP solutions.
- Azure AD Identity and associated services, Cloud/DevOps Framework, IaaS/PaaS/IaC, FedRamp.
- Architecting data center migrations and setup with at least 3 migrations.
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS/SMEs (These are positions we’re staffing after the top three lead roles are on the project and building the roadmap)
- Provide expert technical guidance and direction for requirements development, analysis, and implementation of complex projects and programs.
- Technical migration architecture.
- ECC SOH (Business Suite on HANA), HANA DB, BW, BOBJ, Lumira, PO, PI, PLM, VEG, GRC, CUA, FIORI, TREX, Enterprise Portal (EP), SolMan, Content Server, Web Dispatcher, NetWeaver Gateway/Fiori Frontend Server, SLD, SAP ROUTER, and ARIS.
· Minimum 7 years recent experience with above duties, including the following;
· Required to be set up for Remote work with on site meetings at Picatinny Arsenal, N.J.
· Active CompTIA Security+ Certification.
· MUST Be US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance.
· Education – MUST have a BS or BA degree in STEM or related Fields.
To learn more about other opportunities or To Apply, please visit www.JTSUSA.com/Careers.
#Job #Career #Opportunity #Profession #Employment #Occupation
JTSI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.