SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Warehouse Group
Checkout Team Member opportunities - The Warehouse, WaipapaNew Hampshire, Waipapa 00000 Waipapa USA
Do you think and work fast on your feet? Do you enjoy helping others? Do you provide 'service with a smile'?
In this role you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive fast service at the checkout and that they feel valued. You like working in a fast paced environment and get the job done without compromising service standards.
You have a lot of patience and like helping people; it takes a lot to get you flustered and finding a solution to a problem is part of the great service you offer, and you are really good at keeping things organised and tidy; you know having a well maintained work space is important. You also enjoy learning new skills and are quick to understand systems and technology and are motivated to learn more and progress your career.
By putting the customer first The Warehouse succeeds in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand and our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members help keep our customers shopping with us. So, if you love providing great customer service and feel that you fit what we're looking for, we would love to hear from you!We have opportunities for the following shifts:
- Monday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 9am-5.30pm
- Thursday and Saturday 4pm-8pm
- Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday 11am-3pm
- Friday 9.30am-5pm and Saturday 9.30am-4.30pm
- Sunday and Monday 3pm-8pm
Ideally you will have:
- Someexperience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role -preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake someheavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- The ability to beon your feet for long periods of time
- Understand the importance of health and safety
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand, including lots of career and development opportunities. Who knows where you could end up so don't let this opportunity pass you by!