SalaryUSD TBD TBD
A position ofLaboratory Technician within the Chemistry team at Eurofins ELS Wellington is currently vacant, and we are seeking candidates for this exciting opportunity.
The purpose of the role is to carry out accurate analysis of water and waste water samples as required by the customer. The range of analysis will include but is not limited to filtration, preparation of samples for total nutrients and metals analysis, pH, BOD, COD, Suspended Solids, TKN, Turbidity, Conductivity and other General Chemistry Analysis. We seek an energetic and motivated professional to join our Chemistry team. This position would suit someone with 1-2 years laboratory experience who is keen on expanding their skills in the laboratory field or someone returning to the workforce.Key Position Objectives:
Reporting to the Chemistry Laboratory Manager the role will focus on but is not limited to:
· Plan and carry out analysis as allocated to meet the required KPI’s
· To process samples without error
· To assist other team members as required
As an important role within Eurofins-ELS the following selection criteria are essential for success:
· Attention to detail, and proficient computer skills are essential
· Has a tertiary degree in science, preferably in Chemistry
· Experience working within a commercial laboratory is preferred
· Experience working on chemistry instrumentation is desirable
· Must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday
- Desire to continually learn and improve
· Must have a valid NZ work visa (min 2 years) or be a NZ resident
All candidate CV's and cover letter's will be reviewed, however please note that we are not always able to respond to every expression of interest submitted.If you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit a cover letter (1 page maximum) and a resume demonstrating your experience and reason for wanting the position no later than 15 November.
This opportunity is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Australia/New Zealand, and already have work rights or an appropriate working visa.
Please note: Current Eurofins employees should first speak with their Business Unit Manager before submitting an application for this position.
In your submission, please include the following information:Your salary expectation;Ifyou are a permanent resident / citizenIfyou are able to work an early or late shift