SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Infrastructure Engineer - Entry Level (Bilingual Korean/English)New Hampshire, Ridgefieldpark 00000 Ridgefieldpark USA
Job DescriptionJob description
Candidates must have good understanding of running an enterprise infrastructure environment, and have demonstrated skills in managing networking, low voltage and surveillance systems.
Thorough Knowledge of IT infrastructure in the following areas: Project management, Problem management and Infrastructure management (Surveillance, low-voltage, and Network).Job Responsibilities
The role of Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for providing technical support across the enterprise infrastructure. The candidate will support key project driven initiatives, as well as operational tasks to maintain the integrity of the infrastructure environment.
- Expert MS proficient (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Bluebeam - Revu, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with technical and business staff, as well as customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Ability to evaluate client information and analyze data to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Ability to analyze business and technical problems and create innovative solutions
- Ability to research and analyze industry emerging trends
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bilingual Korean/English required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.