SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
This Mobility Cost Analyst position supports Managed Mobility Service (MMS) to the clients and requires monthly processing and analysis of mobility expenses. This position requires to support the delivery and execution of continuous cost savings and optimization strategies. The candidate must be proactive with cost saving initiatives and provide monthly finance report highlighting the monthly trends and potential savings.Responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide mobility telephony cost/usage trends
- Prepare monthly cost analysis reports to upper management for decision making in financial analysis.
- Validate invoices and process monthly AP/AR
- Mobility carrier cost discrepancy and dispute resolutions
- Simulate future cost trends through carrier and plan comparison
- 24 Years of mobility expense management experience required.
- Requires previous experience of cost and vendor management in the telecom industry.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) and have flexibility to support the customers’ needs.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Position requires frequent communication with carriers/vendors and company employees. Must be an excellent team player as individual’s R&R interlinks with overall team’s R&R.
- Related experience in Managed Mobility Service (MMS) or Telecom Expense Management Service (TEMS) preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.