SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We are a visionary leader in the IT Business Intelligence industry that is looking for an experienced software engineer to assist us with the maintenance, development, and implementation of our Intranet systems. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and Database Development.
The role will primarily involve web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work, but will also include some traditional user interface and application module development as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
- 5+ years in web based related system development including Java experience in developing or maintaining intranet systems.
- She/he has to speak in English fluently in verbal and writing.
- Experienced Java Developer with either knowledge in the following areas; Full J2EE stack, RIA framework, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate/JPA, Java, JDBC, JSP/Servlet, Web Services, JMS, etc.
- Experience with either applications servers: Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, or Sun One J2EEWAS
- Experience with HTML/DHTML, jQuery/JSon, Java Script, AJAX
- Experience with Oracle database server, SQL, PL/SQL procedures
- Experience with multiple O/S's: UNIX or Windows server platforms.
- Experience in accounting, sales or procurement system is a plus
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.