SalaryUSD TBD TBD
The Manager of business process outsourcing (BPO) operations will be responsible to provide oversight and leadership to a Finance and HR outsourcing practice that provides services to customers who outsource their Finance and/or HR functions.
Main role of this position will be creating new business revenue in business process outsourcing (BPO) or business process service (BPS) area. This involves developing business strategy, researching emerging market solutions, developing service offering and launching its service to existing and new customers. It will also include teaming and partnering with appropriate service providers to deliver BPO/BPS services to customers.
The ideal candidate has strong knowledge and experience about BPO/BPS service operations, implementation and delivery, multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced environment and managing direct relationships with business stakeholders and partners
Once WFH is lifted, this position need to work as 40% of business travel to across the country(US) after pandemic situationResponsibilities:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to BPO/ BPS including the scalability and profitability of operations.
- Drive vision and strategy, road map, sales enablement/traction, and product lifecycle.
- Responsible for driving successful delivery of outsourcing services and representing the organization to the outside market, including customers, partners, and analysts.
- Responsible for creating strong working relationships and influence across leadership, product management, sales, marketing, engineering, and other functional groups to execute product strategy.
- Understand customer business and determine the needs of the customers.
- Research business opportunities and industry trend to create the strategies for BPO/BPS business.
- Implement service offering with utilizing company own solutions/services or integrating evolving business solutions.
- Generate detail execution plan for the delivery of the service and business operation.
- Develop BPO partners to integrate service/solution and manage relationship.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within SDSA, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Establish and maintain a professional, working and consultative relationships with customers, including C- level executives.
- Work with functional teams to discuss issues and provide solutions related to service, and demand management.
Once WFH is lifted, this position need to work as 40% of business travel to across the country(US) after pandemic situation
- 8+ years of experience in BPO/BPS business area as a service provider.
- Successful track record working with c-level with understanding how to operate with complex stakeholders.
- Experience to launch new business process service/outsourcing model for customers.
- Understanding business, regulatory and accounting complexities associated with outsourcing.
- Deep understanding for Finance, Accounting, and HR related processes.
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs.
- Ability to integrate solutions and service to generate new offer based upon the knowledge about new IT trends.
- Hands-on understanding and experience with RPA, Analytic Solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
- Expertise using consultation and business development skills to align the customer's business needs.
- Experience of collaboration in enterprise level, global collaboration experience is plus.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.