SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Information Security Administrator (Bilingual Korean/English)New Hampshire, Portwashington 00000 Portwashington USA
- Operation/Management and supports of Security Solutions(Firewall, Web Proxy, DLP, Anti-virus, E-mail, etc.) and Windows / Linux based security devices
- Performs security and vulnerability assessments of the networks, websites, and server systems.
- Participate in evaluation, investigation and testing of new technologies with other teams to enhance Information Security infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains work instructions and deployment documentation.(Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to mitigate vulnerabilities of severs (WINDOWS/Linux), network, DB
- Create a report for daily tasks including the status of operating and managing services
- Prepare and conduct security awareness training for employees
- 6+ yearsof experience in Information Security
- Overall knowledge in Information Security (OWASP10, Web Hacking, DDoS, APT, etc.)
- Bilingual to communicate with Korea HQ (English and Korean)
- Understanding OWASP top 10 web security vulnerabilities
- Basic knowledge on ICT (OSI 7Layer, TCP/IP, HTTP Protocol, etc.)
- Experience on server operation(Windows, Linux OS) including Network Security Solution
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CEH are desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.