SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Heartbeat is looking for a seasoned social media manager to help lead the agency in operationalizing its growing social media practice. The Senior Manager, Social Media will create, implement and maintain the agency’s social media production processes, including but not limited to: social media content production (organic and paid), media asset trafficking, social media management, social listening analysis, and more.
We are seeking an individual who is a a big-picture, strategic thinker, obsessed with process and efficiency, and eats, sleeps, and breathes social media.
Social media is a part of the strategy function at Heartbeat, but will partner closely with our production and creative teams, as well. The ideal candidate has experience managing highly complex projects with multiple stakeholders, and can speak confidently with clients, creatives, producers, and stratgists alike.
This is a pilot role and the responsibilities will likely change and evolve over time.
- Define and maintain the agency’s processes for any and all social media deliverables
- Create and maintain a central respository for social media platform resources
- Assist in the rollout and socialization of the above to the broader agency
- Act as the go-to internal resource for social media platform features and capabilities
- Partner with client services, production, and strategy to define processes and create efficiencies in deliverables on specific projects and campaigns
- Partner with client services, production, and strategy to execute on various aspects of specific projects and campaigns including page management, social listening, reporting, and influencer programs
- Partner with creatives to ensure creative output is using proper specs and best practices
- Partner with the media team to assist in social asset trafficking
- Minimum 3 years experience working professionally in social media in some facet: strategy, production, or social media management
- A strong proficiency and understanding of the business-use cases of key social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience using social listening tools like Pulsar, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, and Sysomos
- Experience using social media management tools like Hootsuite, Spriklr, and Khoros
- Experience working in healthcare or other highly regulated industries helpful, but not necessary
- An obsession with process and organization
- A true love for social media
- A strong understanding of how social media can be used to help brands solve business problems
- A strong understanding of brand strategy, content strategy, and media planning
- The ability to be proactive and work indepdently to preemptively solve problems and provide support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Social Media Analyst (Organic)
Core Banking Senior Testing Manager
[Permanent Contract] Senior Business Development Manager, North America