SalaryUSD $65.00 - 69.80 per hour 65.00 - 69.80 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Senior iOS EngineerThe Health Care Technology group is actively seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to help design and build the next generation mobile solutions for use across the digital health care applications suite.The TeamAs a Senior iOS Engineer within the the Health Care Technology Group, you will be expected to work closely with application owners, architecture and business sponsors to review requirements, create technical designs and implement solutions in an Agile environment.Requirements:
- 10+ years of professional experience developing iOS apps using Swift. Experience with SwiftUI and Combine a plus.
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodology
- Verifiable experience as a Subject Matter Expert using Swift, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, AVFoundation and XCode in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of iOS engineers
- Experience writing unit tests using XCTest and UI testing using XCUI.
- Proven experience integrating with APIs with a strong understanding of RESTful web services and parsing data using Codable.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications utilizing iOS design patterns including VIPER, MVP, MVC, and MVVM with a focus on Test Driven Development.
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Fastlane, and XCode toolchain
- Experience designing, building, and deploying applications in a DevOps environment leveraging CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
- Solid knowledge with Swift and the Open Source stack technologies
- In-depth knowledge of secure coding standards and practices and code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with multiple teams across the organization
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- Your ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
- Your desire and aptitude for learning innovative technologies
- Your previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
- You follow best practices for code development
- Good understanding of WatchKit, App Extensions, and tvOS to build expressive experiences for Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage
- The ability to communicate problems and recommend solutions to project leaders
- Defining and developing mobile applications for our FHG Digital products
- Working closely with application owners, architecture and business sponsors
- Rapid prototyping to validate good and bad ideas quickly
- Writing source code, adapting existing components, and unit testing developed components.
- Ensuring designs meet performance, security, usability, and reliability and scalability requirements.
- Mentoring and developing more junior technical staff
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors