Sr. Full Stack Software EngineerNew Hampshire, Merrimack, 03054 Merrimack USA
Job Description:Senior Software EngineerThe RoleDo you want a lead engineering role in build of a rapidly growing cloud native service with the financial backing of one of the most successful companies in the industry? Then join our team at Advanced Digital Tools and help us build and scale our enterprise service to millions of users.The Expertise and Skills You BringAs a Senior Software Engineer, you'll build various services in our platform. You will partner with engineering & design teams in USA and India.Our ideal candidate has built high scale product services, is very passionate about building great software products and is passionate about learning new technologies.
- Proficient in distributed system design and implementation, and the ability to ensure high-performance, high-reliability operation of large-scale systems.
- Proficient Java and/or TypeScript developer with solid foundations in object-oriented programming & design patterns
- Experience with Spring Boot, DropWizard or TypeScript based frameworks and building REST APIs
- Knowledge of software development processes, and you practice Agile.
- Experience with cloud providers, preferable AWS (S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, Lambda)
- Familiarity with various databases, RDS (PostgresQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDb, Cassandra, etc)
- You understand container & serverless architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, AWS ECS)
- You are proficient with Test Driven and Domain Driven Development (TDD / DDD), including using automated test frameworks (e.g., JUnit, Mockito, Karma or Jasmine).
- You are an experienced user of one or more Application Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. Jira).
- You are experienced with DevOps, and test automation.
- Experience with any of the following programming languages - GO Lang, Python
- Creating Nix scripts using bash, perl etc.
- You have a track record of value driven innovation
- You are passionate, proactive, and adaptive. You can work in a dynamic, diverse, and geographically distributed team
- You have the drive and ability to learn and take on challenges enthusiastically.
- Be a hands-on software developer who brings experience working with application-layer development for web applications
- Participate in identifying and building technologies, practices, and tools needed to build the platform
- Collaborate with diverse groups within the organization, implement the best engineering practices, and promote those across other APS products.
- Mentor other team members and collaborate extensively with our offshore development team
- Conduct demos, participate in technical reviews and deliver engineering excellence.
Senior Software Engineer - JAVA AWS Full Stack
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer - JAVA | Angular | AWS
Principal, Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer