SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Warehouse Group
Multiple Team Member Vacancies - The Warehouse, Waipapa (Part Time)New Hampshire, Kerikeri 00000 Kerikeri USA
By putting the customer first we succeed in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand; it's our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members that keep our customers coming back!
We currently have multiple permanent vacancies as listed below.
As a Team Member you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
Checkouts and Self-checkouts:
In this role you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive fast service at the checkout and that they feel valued. You'll like working in a fast paced environment and getting the job done without compromising service standards.
- Sunday 9am- 5.30pm & Monday 10am- 5pm
- Thursday & Saturday 4pm- 8pm
- Friday 4pm - 8pm &Saturday 11am- 3pm
- Friday9.30am - 5pmand Saturday9:30am - 4.30pm
This position will look after the collection oftrolleys from the car park, but may also assist in other areas as needed.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday9:45am-10:45am
Ideally you will have:
- Someexperience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role -preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake someheavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
- Understand the importance of health and safety
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.