SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Position location: On-Site in Winnemucca, NevadaVOLT’s client is looking for a highly motivated IT Help Desk Technician to provide day-to-day technical support to users. This individual is responsible for providing hardware and software service and support to users via phone, e-mail, voice mail, IM, and in-person. Personal interactions include employees at all levels to resolve problems and implement new solutions.This is a short-term 4 week project with the potential to extend or even convert to an FTE. This project will involve assisting with deploying new workstations for a healthcare facility, troubleshooting issues and adding to a new domain. You will also be helping users with issues around email, access, MFA setup, etc.?Technical Support Specialist Skills and Qualifications:.
- Experience with Windows/OS Management (required)
- Active Directory Experience (required)
- Experience with setting up and deploying new work stations and providing ongoing support. (required)
- 2 plus years’ experience with MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems (desired)
- 2 plus years’ experience with MS Office Suite (desired)
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Presenting Technical Information, Process Improvement, Software Maintenance, Software Testing
- Configures, customizes, images and deploys new/re-furbished systems hardware/software.
- Properly escalates unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Tracks, routes and redirects problems to correct resources.
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Follows up with customers, provides feedback and sees problems through to resolution.
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills and exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and incident closure.
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements.