- Dealing with agreement specifications, compliance documentation, and subcontract agreements.
- Ability and experience interfacing and working with general contractors, subcontractors, and supply chain.
- Preparing request for proposal packages for materials, equipment, software, or services
- Conducting analysis and evaluation of proposals, facilitating the selection/recommendation of suppliers, negotiating contract provisions and pricing, issuing awards
- Through competition, establish, negotiate and maintain supplier agreements
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all components of contractual agreements, including Statements of Work, Professional Services Agreements, and Purchase Orders
- Negotiating and coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to purchase orders and supplier contracts
- Maintain and report competitive savings on transactional activities
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills up to and including executive levels of management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, business-oriented environment, effectively working with internal customers, support groups to achieve desired savings and contract expectations
- Ability to effectively lead and influence a diverse Integrated Procurement Team driving results for successful contracts and product/service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related discipline with a minimum 5 years' experience with transactional buying, analysis/negotiation and acquisition of goods and services;
- Ideally experience with LMR and/or Telecommunications master agreement and service order negotiation and processing including wired, wireless and collaboration type services
- MS tools experience, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Suite with special emphasis on Excel (at least intermediate level)
- Statement of Work (SOW) and Requirements Document review, understanding and inclusion in bid packages and contracts
- Demonstrated negotiation skills covering long term agreements in the Telecommunications areas including working knowledge of wired circuit orders, wireless and collaboration services
- Experience in negotiation of information technology products and services, including, but not limited to, contract elements such as data privacy, data protection, software as a service, hardware and maintenance, export/import concerns