SalaryUSD TBD TBD
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for architecting, managing systems, networks and cloud infrastructure, with a heavy focus on ERP systems. This includes responding to escalated incidents, responding to alerts from monitoring and the release of new code and infrastructure as well as acting as an architect to support projects.Responsibilities
- Supports and manages all computer/network components including servers, cloud systems, switches, cabling and desktop systems.
- Supports and manages the company's financial ERP infrastructure
- Acts as a subject matter expert in projects for new design and architecture
- Responds and troubleshoots outage escalations and alerts from monitoring.
- Performs release of code and infrastructure to production systems.
- Documents and architects current and future infrastructure.
- Documents and maintain "Standard Operating Procedures for systems and IT Infrastructure
- Performs patching and updates of the infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology from four-year college or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with IT system administration of networks, applications, Linux servers and cloud systems.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure experience is a plus
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience preferred.