SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas, NV based staffing and IT consulting firm, is seeking a Identity Access Manager for a 3+ Month contract with a well-established client in Las Vegas, NV.Position Description:IAM -with experience with Cyberark.Major Areas of Responsibility:
- implement and support role based access control (RBAC) models. They will provision access to both gaming and non-gaming systems, establish/maintain baselines and support IAM tools as well as processes. Responsibilities include configuring application profiles within the access provisioning tools based on requirements as well as setting up and managing automated and manual workflows. This role also will involve partnering with Risk and Compliance to ensure IAM solutions meet or exceed IT polices as well as regulatory compliance requirements.
- Works directly with clients and business owners on reviewing the design and integration requirements for the IAM infrastructure, which includes provisioning and de-provisioning user accounts and the user lifecycle applications.
- Define, maintain and review baselines and baseline metrics
- Develops and maintains system configurations and processes design documentation and operating procedures and ensures it reflects current policies and procedures.
- Leads, coordinates, troubleshoots and oversees the Auto Provisioning and Manual Provisioning accounts creation to ensure that all new user account requests are recorded and the user’s record has been created in ITSM. This includes ensuring that proper access has been granted to all new users
- Work with IAM Architects & application business teams to analyze/refine requirements for application on-boarding
- Responsible for updating and resolving requests to ensure timely settlement of assigned user requests and issues outlined by SLAs
- Performs daily health checks of IAM platforms, to ensure that service is operating at optimum levels. Creates and maintains monthly reports that gauge the IAM service against key performance indicators
- Ensure all attributes to all identities are current (ownership, purpose, entitlements, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion.
- Partners with Risk, Compliance and Audit in confirming appropriate access via periodic audits and attestations.
- Analyze requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements
- Assist with troubleshooting by working with other teams, vendors or team members in diagnosis and resolving access issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Well versed in the following processes: Offboarding, Onboarding, Transfers, Access Remediation and Privileged Access
- Understand the RBAC framework
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and follow through to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- remote/ onsite to return when safe for COVID.
- “Link Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.”
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship or a third party employer.
Identity Access Management Analyst II