System AdministratorNevada, Carsoncity, 89705 Carsoncity USA
Position: System Administrator Duration: 1 years Location: Carson City, NV (Hybrid & possible travel) EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED Consultant must: Have experience and proficiency in the design, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and deployment of server operating systems, Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration, server and PC hardware, virtual systems and environments, system backup, applications, database, and other server/application/database systems that the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) may procure in the future from a variety of vendors. Have a minimum of six (6) years of experience as a Systems Administrator in an enterprise environment, supporting multiple geographic locations. Have a minimum of four (4) years of experience and be proficient in managing and maintaining the following:
- Microsoft Windows server and workstation operating systems
- Microsoft Windows server and workstation equipment
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory services
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- SQL Server or other database systems
- Systems management with the use of scripting or other automated means
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure systems, environments, and equipment
- Have excellent oral, written, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Have a proactive nature with the ability to solve problems; and
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP).
- CompTIA Server+ and A+.
Remote Sr Linux System Administrator (Ansible Expert)
Senior System Engineer - Enterprise - Smart Buildings / Automation - Remote
Senior Okta / IAM Platform Administrator
FICO Blaze Administrator - (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Systems Administrator - Long Term Project (50% Onsite/Remote)