SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionResponsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Vehicle check-in by recording and filing information on vehicles being assigned to the facility.
- Detail (thoroughly clean) vehicles to improve their appearance for purposes of enhancing their value at auction.
- Operate passenger vehicles in a safe manner for the purposes of moving the vehicles around the facility and/or participating in drive-through auctions.
- Recover keys, license plates, and other information or objects from vehicles at the facility and store them in the appropriate locations at the branch.
- Assist visitors by providing appropriate guidance and/or directing them to the appropriate person for additional assistance.
- Receive training in forklift/loader operation.
- Immediately report all violations of company policy to a supervisor or manager.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to learn how to operate a forklift.
- Capable of interacting effectively and supportively with customers & towers.
- Capable of performing and/or assisting with light maintenance of vehicles.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. and perform activities that involve stooping, bending, standing, and walking for reasonable periods of time.
- General mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles required.
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Experience in the equipment rental or construction industry and/or related field preferred
- Basic automotive repair skills
- Previous forklift operating experience is a plus
- This position involves primarily outdoor work in all types of weather.
- Must remain alert to potential hazards associated with heavy equipment and other vehicles operated in their work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0-2 years’ previous work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.