SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Bluestem Health is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team of professionals. This is a direct patient care position in a primary care office. This is a full-time position and includes insurance benefits, competitive pay, and more! The hours of this position areM-W, F, 8 am to 7 pm (4x 10 hr shifts).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interviewing patients, vital signs, and records information in patients chart using EHR (Electronic Health Record).
- Prepare specimens for laboratory analysis
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Assisting in minimally invasive patient procedures
- Within scope of practice; preparing and administering medications and vaccinations under direct supervision of the healthcare provider
- General office responsibilities typical of a primary care medical office
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Completion of Medical Assisting program and must have or be able to obtain Medication Aide License through the Nebraska Medication Aide Registry
- CPR Certified
- Strong Computer Skills
Preferred (but not required) qualifications:
- Previous clinic or office experience
- Demonstrated experience with any EHR software
- Certified Medical Assistant
We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, full benefits and 401(K) match.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bluestem Health is an equal opportunity employer. There is no discrimination with regard to hiring, assignments, promotion or other conditions of staff employment because of race, creed, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or a disability not pertinent to the assigned job.
Pediatric Medical Assistant
Restaurant Assistant Manager