SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Need Oracle Database administrator:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field + 5 years of IT experience in Oracle database administration. In the alternative,
- Employer will accept Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field + 5 years of IT experience in Oracle database administration.
- Must have experience with: Development procedures, cloud, and emerging technologies; IT service management or ITIL;
- 2 years in one or more computer languages, such as Perl, Unix Shell Scripting, and Python;
- 5 years in database utilities, including Oracle Enterprise Manager;
- 5 years translating business requirements into technical specifications and system architect diagrams;
- 5 years installing and administering Oracle 11g, 12C and 19;
- 5 years installing and administering ASM;
- 5 years installing and administering RAC;
- 5 years with backup and restore techniques for databases of at least 10TB;
- 5 years with performance tuning, problem diagnosis and resolution;
- 5 years with shell scripting.
- 5 years with SQL
- 5 years in troubleshooting problems relating to the Oracle database that may originate or exist in the infrastructure that supports the data store including application server, network, storage, and operating system component/layer;
- 5 year with GoldenGate or other database replication technologies.
- 5 years with Exadata, ODA appliances
Associate / Database Administrator - Remote or Omaha, NE