SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Springs Living
This is a great oppertunity for someone just starting out or someone with years of expirience that is passionate about serving and taking care of people!
As the Dining Room Server you are responsible for serving meals promptly and graciously to our residents. Greeting residents and visitors at the table before taking orders or serving. Our serving team also assists with bussing tables, cleaning dining rooms and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth!
QualificationsAdditional Job Information:
- Availableshifts: Evening,Part Time Weekend Day
- Flexible schedule willing to work around school and extracurricular activities
- Consistent schedule
- No late nights (9pm latest)
- No experience necessary - will train
- At least 14years of age
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic! Our residents and your coworkers count on you to be at work when scheduled, on time and ready to go!
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- Potential to pick up server shifts throughout the week & for special events
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing
- Maturity of judgement and behavior
- Maintainan upbeat and positive attitude
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.