SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Springs Living
- Greets and seats residents and guests.
- Responds courteously to resident concerns and complaints. Problem solves in a professional manner with the team regarding resident concerns and complaints.
- Courteous and professional interactions with residents, families, employees, potential residents/families and outside the community.
- Serves as a liaison between the dining room and kitchen staff.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining dining service standards.
- Create mentoring and training plans for our front of the house employees.
- Serves as team leader and supervisor for dining service staff, offering guidance and support.
- Create cost effective schedules for employees that allows for competent coverage and service to our residents
- Plan dining room setup based upon anticipated guest counts, reservations and resident needs.
- Obtain coverage for absences, if unable to obtain coverage, will need to work shift.
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Takes reservations, checks table reservation schedules and maintains reservation log. Develops and maintains the dining room reservation system.
- Address challenges and concerns with work quality.
- Manage conflict resolution between employees and others in an effective timely manner.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Create and conduct performance reviews for employees on a quarterly basis.
- Supervises dining room staff to help assure proper service.
- Always maintains a presence on the dining room floor during peak business hours.
- Ensure all rules pertaining to Food Handling/Food Safety Procedures are consistently followed.
- Lead the pre-dinner service server meeting to ensure quality service is provided. Include the following for discussion points:
- Specials, soups, vegetables of the day, desserts
- Special events on the calendar
- All other issues regarding serving team members
- Maintain and communicate inventoried supplies for re-stocking and ordering on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Maintains dining supply storages in a neat and organized fashion.
- Hires, trains, supervises, and evaluates dining room staff at the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Assures that all side-work is accomplished and that all cleaning of equipment and storage areas is completed according to schedule.
- Directs daily pre-meal meetings with dining room personnel; relays information and policy changes and briefs personnel.
- Maintain accurate and consecutive documentation for food safety, training, standards and daily log.
- Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness and safety of dining room areas, equipment and fixtures; checks the maintenance of all equipment in the dining room and reports deficiencies and maintenance concerns.
- Maintains an inventory of dining room items including silverware, coffee pots, water pitchers, salt and pepper holders, sugar bowls and linen and ensures that they are properly stored and accounted for. Informs the Food and Beverage Manager of necessary items to order.
- Supervises the meal ordering system.
- Check out all servers at the closing of the shift to ensure all servers have completed all side work according to the server manual and task lists.
- Develop and coordination of set-up, and follow-through with all special events and functions.
- Based on seasonality, maintain appropriate dining areas, equipment and supplies.
- Designs floor plans for special events in accordance with reservations.
- Perform Dining Room Server tasks as assigned.
· 2-3 years’ experience
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret menus
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to develop and administer effective training.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Dining Room Server Fulltime
Dining Room Server Part-time
Dining Room Server Fulltime
Dining Room Server - Part Time