Glazing Contractor, TC Glass, is seeking personnel with Glazing background. This Full Time position requires a minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Glazing Industry. Successful Applicant must have a good knowledge of Curtain Walls and Storefronts. This is 40 hours per week with occasional overtime. Typical work schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Compensation will be determined by experience and knowledge. A valid driver's license is required as you will be driving company vehicles. Projects include Commercial Glazing, Curtain Wall and Store Front Fabrication, Erecting, Installation, Equipment Operation, Rigging, Door Fabrication, Door Hardware Installation, Door and Frame Installation, Aluminum Sheet Fabrication and Installation, Sealant Installation, Residential Glazing and Repair, Shower Doors and Mirror Installation. Equipment knowledge/operation is a plus.
- Must be dependable and able to report to work on time.
- Must be able to take direction and communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to provide hand tools related to Glazing industry.
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools and equipment.
- Requires the ability to lift, push or pull and move up to 70 pounds and must be capable of climbing, kneeling, twisting and bending in a varied environment.
- Must exhibit a high level of safety consciousness and a clear understanding of equipment safety.
- Travel required when needed.
Hours are based on 8-5 pm Monday-Friday, Full time employee benefits are; paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K, Health Savings Plan, Health Insurance, Profit Sharing. Career Position has potential for growth. Wage based on Experience and Knowledge
Please visit our Website to apply www.tcglassinc.com.
Experienced Glazier - Competitive Wage & Benefits! (Great Falls)
WINDOW & DOOR FABRICATOR (Excellent Pay & Benefits) (Great Falls)