SourceDunhill Professional Search
- Provides direct support to cloud operational environments on a day-to-day basis including the software installation, configuration, upgrades, security patches and planned maintenance as required
- Installs or coordinates installation of patches and releases on development, test, pre-production systems
- Assists in basic analysis including planning, designing, and evaluating a variety of information technology tools.
- Monitors, diagnoses, and resolves complex problems and performs analysis in relation to cloud operations in the cloud environment
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic problems in an efficient manner while adhering to proper escalation and change control procedures
- Performs first-level incident response and assures services resolution for cloud systems
- Assists in root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems
- Effectively creates and maintains relevant cloud systems documentation and user guides
- Monitors the status and performance of backup and/or storage systems and configures monitoring systems
- Interacts with external technology vendors and internal teams to troubleshoot issues and implement solutions
- Apply scripting methodologies to automate IT administrative related tasks
- Responds timely to user requests for permission changes, file restores, virtual machine restores, new storage, and expansion requests.
- 1-2 years of experience in working with infrastructures and 1-2 years of experience with AWS or Azure cloud platforms.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Practitioner level cloud certification such as AWS-CCP (AWS) and MTA (MS Azure) preferred.
- Clear oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Practical knowledge of Identity Access Management and Shared Security responsibilities
- Skills working in Linux and Windows environments
- Cloud command line scripting skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Troubleshooting knowledge to include the areas of storage, backups, server operating systems and networks
- Documentation skills to include creating and updating detailed environment design, installation, and support documentation
- Good communication, project & priority management, and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of information life-cycle management concepts and best practices