SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don't want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU We are seeking qualified candidates for multiple openings supporting a government customer in their state of the art facility in St. Louis, MO. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities and let us know you are open to considering positions in the following Security Discipline: Insider Threat Engineering Specialist - Network Engineers maintain networks, including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software, which permit the secure sharing and transmission of information.Duties include:
- Install, implement, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot networking components
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guidance, hardening, and other technical controls to meet security requirements and address system findings identified in the system's Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document.
- Implement centralized performance and security monitoring
- Install and test new network software including upgrades, fixes, and patches
- Develop plans and designs for network modifications and enhancements
- Implement new requirements and architecture changes
- Update and maintain networking documentation
- Configure, document, and test networking components to support accreditation activities and to meet requirements for confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Manage all product/service work through JIRA
- Review and analyze system audit records on a weekly basis or more frequently if required by procedure, alarm or anomaly, or as directed for indications of inappropriate or unusual activity
- Participate in multi-functional teams and manage work through JIRA
- Bachelors and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- TS/SCI level security clearance required
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years network engineering experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise certification.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Forcepoint High Speed Guards