SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceChristian Brothers Automotive
WEEKENDS OFF! Automotive Technician / Mechanic - ArnoldMissouri, St louis, 63011 St louis USA
Job DescriptionLocation: Arnold MO.Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forumand much more!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
- 5+ automotive repair experience is required
- ASE Certification would be a real plus
- Applicants must also be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 40+hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
UP TO $40/HR Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Valley Park
Field Service Technician
Data center technician
Data Center Technician