SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceWorld Wide Technology
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Developer on the Enterprise Master Data Management team in St. Louis, MO. WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. There are no skill silos here! Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.Job Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand WWT's business processes and how they relate to master data management.
- Follow agile development methodology and participate in agile ceremonies along with the team.
- Participate in system design discussions, and development plans.
- Participate in the development and support of WWT's master data management application (Tibco EBX5) and APIs.
- Participate in the development and support of interfaces between various applications and Oracle Cloud and On-Premise ERP.
- Work closely with other developers and analysts to ensure development meets requirements and delivers optimal performance to our end users.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and technical partners to scope the opportunities, identify constraints, and help mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science related field or relevant work experience.
- Critical thinker with the capability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills.
- Self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
- Have a true Agile mindset, with understanding incremental delivery, understand User Stories and agreeing with the concepts in the Agile Manifesto.
- Hands-on experience with Java development, including detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design and correcting flaws based on requirements testing.
- Test-First mindset across all levels of application development including unit, functional, end-to-end and regression testing.
- Some knowledge or experience working with NodeJS, Grails, integration platforms (MuleSoft, Boomi, Oracle SOACS) and messaging platforms (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ) are nice to have.