SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTEKsystems c/o Allegis Group
TEKsystems Global Services has an opportunity for a data engineer to join our data integration and migration team. This position will start out remote, but will eventually sit in St Louis.AWS Engineer Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Practical experience
- with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- working in DevOps team/organizations with applied Agile development practices
- designing, building, and automating solutions utilizing AWS services such as IAM, Glue, Lambda, S3, Athena, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, EMR, ECS, Route 53 and Redshift.
- with Big Data technologies - one or more including Hive, Spark, Presto
- Experience working with cloud automation tools such as Terraform. CloudFormation is a nice to have.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline and test automation in tools like Jenkins, GIT and/or AWS CodePipeline/CodeBuild/CodeDeploy
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot with Python including Boto3 library.
- Strong technical documentation skills, ability to clearly capture key information within Jira and Confluence
- Nice to have, Snowflake experience.