SalaryUSD120,000 - USD160,000
job summary:As a UX Design Lead, you will work closely with UX team members, business, and technical partners to lead a team that creates best-in-class user experiences that exceed business goals and customer expectations.This position has the opportunity to be a supervisory or individual contributor role.Your typical workday starts with independent time to respond to emails, organize, and work on your designated project. Each day you'll attend a daily standup with your project team, learning and sharing what work is happening that day and anything preventing forward progress. You'll then spend time working in Figma, leading the functional design work. Depending on the day, the remainder will include a few weekly meetings: client touchpoints, internal 1-1s with your UX supervisor, sprint refinement, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, design feedback and reviews, and collaboration sessions. location: Springfield, Missourijob type: Permanentsalary: $120,000 - 160,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Work with clients and team members to understand and interpret business requirements, evaluate those requirements via a design solution, and present that solution back to both the internal team and the client.
- Create low-to-high-fidelity information architecture and designs throughout the design process within a 2-week sprint cadence - including wireframes, user flows, detailed visual designs, specs, annotations, and other documentation to communicate the experience.
- Effectively lead team calls online and in-person, plan and manage UX requirement and design sessions, and lead UX review and design approval sessions with key stakeholders.
- Lead the maintenance and ongoing development of an existing visual design system
- Collaborate extensively with development teams to ensure the feasibility of designs and perform quality testing to ensure alignment with design requirements.
- Build and develops the UX team's knowledge, skill set, and best practices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
UX Design Lead
Physical Design / Verification Development Engineer
The Perry Group, Lt - Design/Build PM (chemical/process engineering)
Sr Software Engineer - Technical Lead
Order to Cash Business Process Lead
Design Technology PDK Enablement Engineer
Commercial Sales Lead