SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on. Title: Accounts payable Specialist Location: St.Louis, MODuration: 18 Months Job Description:
- Reporting to the Manager of Financial Analysis, under the client, this role provides financial support of 30+ capital projects across client factories.
- More specifically, the Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely processing and payment of invoices.
- This includes working with outside vendors and client Accounts Payable to solve payment inquiries.
- This role will work in partnership with the client Receivables team, and client Project Management teams.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn about the pet food manufacturing process and be part of a growing industry.
- Responsible for auditing backup documentation included with invoices (timesheets, material receipts, etc.) The Project Manager will for this audit check before signing off on invoice payment.
- Responsible for sending all invoices to the offshore AP team for processing, which includes monitoring and tracking issues with payments.
- Responsible for managing payment Inquiry group mailbox (i.e. questions from vendors); requires an element of customer service experience.
- Report on invoice issues via monthly metrics (Excel)
- Help develop process improvements and new ways of working
- SAP experience
- Business or accounting background a plus