SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on. Title: Infrastructure Lead Location: St.Louis, MO Duration: 18 Months
Job Description: To deliver on this ambition, we are looking for an exceptional Infrastructure development lead with experience leading teams responsible for developing infrastructure platforms supporting AI and other Machine-Learning (ML) product development. The ideal candidate will have a desire to leverage this experience to create and lead a team responsible for designing, building and running a global AI/ML infrastructure platform team.
- Lead development of the infrastructure required to support development of Customer's AI products and services.
- Work closely with product teams to improve and support their development and release processes. This will include developing and maintaining in-house tools and scripts to support the product development team's needs.
- Scoping and defining strategies for robust data collection at scale, contributing to data labelling and annotation efforts and effectiveness in accelerating high quality data science deliverables.
- Engaging in strategic discussions to identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of workflows.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve tooling and implementation of scalable solutions.
- Design continuous delivery pipelines for scalable, distributed solutions on the cloud.
- Possess a clear grasp of the fundamentals of microservices, containers and their orchestration
- Knowledgeable of requirements to operate and monitor cloud deployments
- Experienced in implementing data warehouse and analytics solutions
- Working knowledge and experience in use of Big Data Platforms
- Good understanding of IaC tooling (e.g. Terraform)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Application CICD implementations using (for example) GitHub, Jenkins and Nexus
- Competent in one of more scripting languages
- Ideally, possesses:
- Policy Alignment. Conduct all activity in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), and all required Company policies and procedures.
- Safety. Maintain a safe, clean, and sanitary work environment. Practice safety in the work area.
- Quality. Support quality assurance and regulatory compliance of all work performed.
- Travel. Travel as necessary (estimated not to exceed 15%-20%). Advocate for, and use, agile digital product development methodologies.
- Actively work to deliver products that meet consumer and business needs.
- Work effectively within cross-functional project teams to achieve excellent results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 7 years experience leading teams that have successfully delivered infrastructure platform services to internal and/or external customers
- Demonstrated influence on product/technical direction through customer advocacy
- Driven projects from inception to production
- In-depth experience building solutions using public clouds (AWS, Azure, Firebase, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly
- Demonstrated experience working with agile teams to develop, deploy and enhance high-performing data science deliverables.
- Ph.D. or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related fields.