SalaryUSD120,000 - USD130,000
job summary:Full Reomote Opportunity Within IL, MO, TX, FL, TN. Will only need to come onsite on as needed basisMidwest based fortune 500 electric power provider looking for experienced Senior Network Operations Engineer. Candidates will have an opportunity to join an amazing team at an exciting company. Candidates must have cellular experience along with 4G/LTE experience. Bonus is inclduded in this role along with amazing benefits. Apply if interested! location: SAINT LOUIS, Missourijob type: Permanentsalary: $120,000 - 130,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and clearing of all Service Affecting Alarms in the private LTE network
- To ensure First level proactive and reactive maintenance is being done regularly and prioritize faults to meet SLA.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets when necessary.
- To handle emergencies and investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To guide Field Engineers for fault management and troubleshooting issues and make required configuration changes where required.
- Proactive Problem Identification and Perform Access Database Audit Skills & Competencies.
- This user will be interacting with live monitoring platforms, trouble ticketing systems, RAN and Transport elements.
- Evaluates new and emerging technologies
- Recommends solutions that address the user satisfaction and business needs of the organization
- Develops and maintains scripts to facilitate network administrative tasks and automate repetitive processes Leads teams to conduct the technical analysis of current networks
- Writes requirements documents for evaluation of new hardware/software
- Develops MOP/SOP as required and performs configuration audits and remediation to support ongoing improvements as required.
- Leads Supports the implementation of data/ system security processes including access controls, monitoring software, and generation of security reports
- Reviews the Digital organization's technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within the network through determining best course of action for network-specific projects
- Proactively communicates Ameren's network strategy and links to broader digital objectives across the digital organization
- Identifies trends in issues and determines the root cause to reduce future issues
- Manages and ensures quality of medium risk/impact network installations or enhancements (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items)
- Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge
- Mentors less experienced co-workers
- Supports training and college recruiting for co-workers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Senior Electrical and Controls Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Senior Network Analyst