SalaryUSD48 - USD54
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of solutions on IVR solution
- Develop efficient and high-performance call flows
- Create unit tests to maximize code coverage and cover end to end business scenarios
- Support existing architecture and code
- Documents call flows and design as needed Work with other teams to understand scope and design efficient solution
- Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Ensure all code developed follows DevOps practices
- The developer needs to be an experienced IVR developer with AWS Connect experience.
- The candidate should have experience building contact flows (both call and chat) in AWS Connect.
- The developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications.
- The developer will have knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications for contact centers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Teradata ETL Developer