SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Our client is looking Desktop Support Engineer for long term project in Saint Louis - MO below is the detailed requirements. Role: Desktop Support Engineer Location: Saint Louis - MO Duration: Long term Job description:
- Should have storng experience Desktop support
- Should have Intune Management and Mobile MDM management
- Should have Experience on Windows OSes, iOSes, Mac OSes environment.
- Must have Desktop Engineering and SCCM
- Must have Performs software installations utilizing software distribution tools
- Should have Hardware Install Move Add Changes IMAC Activities
- Should have Performs computer deployment duties including unboxing imaging, staging data transfer printer mapping asset installation deployment and providing post install and troubleshooting support to endusers
- Must have to be able to perform BreakFix of end user devices
- Must have Asset Procurement and Disposal
- Must have OS Image Patch Management and Software Deployments
- Should have MS Outlook Skype for Business and other collaboration clients
- Should have Experince in handled Confroom sweeps and Telepresence units
- Should have experience with white collar supports
- Should have Printer Management
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.