SalaryDepends on Experience
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at949-407-6740. Title: SAP Material Handling Support AnalystLocation: Saint Louis, MODuration: 18 months Job Description:
- This resource will be working in the Super User Network (SUN) Team providing first contact (Level 0) support to Client end-users for Material-Handling Fulfillment process questions, requests and support issues, including but not limited to:
- Provide high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email, and or instant messaging.
- Ensures optimal performance and usability for the various systems users and provides root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements
- Research and resolves problems and when necessary works with appropriate technical teams for further assistance. Requests could include:
- Communicate to end-users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc.
- Understand MH Fulfillment and, eventually, the Order-to-Cash & Transportation processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams.
- Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data.
- Function as the business user representative:
- Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends and holidays)
- This is a St. Louis position that requires the person to work from the St. Louis office Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Third Party WMS (Cambar) would be a plus
- Transportation Management System (TM) would be a plus
- SQL (AQT knowledge a plus)
- Industry Knowledge of Warehousing (particularly from the food industry)
- In-depth functional knowledge of the assigned support processes (e.g. data, roles, and transactions associated with Supply chain end-to-ends)
- Actual end user experience required
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators (Cockpit Data), e.g. the number of open transfer orders, pallets that haven't been confirmed to a bin, etc.
- Ability to comprehend, IT concepts pertaining to SAP and the interface to third party applications (I2, Cambar, EDI, etc.), e.g. IDOC basic content, EWM queues
- Knowledge of supply chain process including receiving, warehousing, materials accounting, packaging, and shipping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including command of the English language both verbal and written in a business setting)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully
- Patience and the ability to maintain composure and be pleasant under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and driven to produce strong support results day in and day out
- Need to have strong teamwork skills to work well with team members and with 2nd level support teams
- College degree preferred or High School Diploma with 3 years of experience
Service Desk Support Analyst - Remote