SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Hazelwood, MO Description: Our client is currently seeking a Structural Analysis Engineer 3A Secret clearance is required to start.This position will provide static and durability/damage tolerance (DaDT) structural analysis and documentation in support of a tactical fighter program.Main job responsibilities:
- Performs development, integration and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design. Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Assists product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Performs development of test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements.
- Develops analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Works under minimal direction
- 3+ years of experience in structural fatigue analysis
- 3+ years of experience in a military or commercial aircraft environment
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering
- At least a BS in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years in DADT or Crack Growth
- Software skills required: Nastran and Patran
Structural & Payload Design Engineer 4