SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
- Provides support to all IT teams with project implementation and rollout.
- End user training on new technologies, policies, and procedures.
- Provides support for LAN/WAN and Azure based PC's on both the operating system, network, and applications. Documents all requests for assistance by logging all calls in Service Now.
- Performs upper level problem management of user, pc, phone, and software issues when Level 1 support teams are unable to resolve.
- Provides printer support including troubleshooting and resolving all facets of printing issues.
- Provides support for business-critical manufacturing and logistics systems, as well as support for R&D and lab operations
- Assist with assimilation and end user training for all new end user technologies.
- Provides technical consultation and support to customers in the use of industry standard PC hardware and software.
- Assists in the roll out of new PC's and end user setup. Proficiency with imaging tools, Azure AD, O365, One Drive and Teams.
- Proficient with end user management tools.
- Performs PC and phone moves/adds/changes.
- Performs AD maintenance on a regular basis.
- Maintains high level of incident resolution without breaching designated SLA's.
- Maintains relationships with internal and external IT customers measuring client satisfaction and recommending appropriate steps to enhance IT customer satisfaction.
- Monitors and updates incidents logged in the Service Now ticketing system.
- Be available for travel to remote Spectrum Brands locations for routine project and on-site support.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services objectives or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of information services experience.
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Proficient in the Microsoft O365, Teams, OneDrive
- Proficient in the use of administrative tools (Active Directory, Azure AD, Grep, Mobi Control)
- Proficient on PC hardware, printers, and RF devices.
- Knowledge of Service Now ticketing system
- Knowledge of the MAC operating system
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills required
- Proficient in end user wireless networking and troubleshooting.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.