SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer for an opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Chesterfield, MO!Title: Senior Software Engineer Location: Chesterfield, MO Duration: 12 Mo Role Type: W-2 ContractJob Summary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for delivering integrated product solutions & support for actuarial modeling / prediction platforms. Works in team environment and provides technical expertise and guidance throughout the entire software life cycle. Duties include analysis, design, estimation, planning, implementation, unit / integration testing of platform improvements and operational support to ensure systems availability for business stakeholders. Also required is status tracking, communication of progress and issue resolution.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide IT solution design, delivery & support expertise in modern Cloud, Web, Data and DevOps technologies.
- Apply leadership & ownership through full solution development life cycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile SDLC.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications and perform solution gap analysis via Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios, and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required (product integration points, infrastructure, helpdesk, security, vendors).
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, monitoring capabilities.
- Develop & mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations. Provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to apply leadership when required
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of .Net core, AWS serverless (Lambda, Batch jobs, step functions) and NodeJS
- High volume RDBMS database experience with complex SQL.
- Automated Testing as subset of software development (dev estimates include testing automation - no exceptions)
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sr Software Engineer - Full Stack (C#)