911 Legacy Network SystemMinnesota, Saintpaul, 55107 Saintpaul USA
Position: 911 Legacy Network System Duration: 1 Years Location: St. Paul, MN(80% Remote and 20% Onsite) Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in the various aspects 911 legacy and NG9-1-1 network.
- Knowledge and expertise in LMR system technology and encryption planning.
- Knowledge and experience in P25 compliant statewide LMR systems such as ARMER.
- Knowledge and experience in the development of strategies for gathering and maintaining key data and other information from stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in emergency communications governance.
- Prior experience working with government entities/agencies at the federal, tribal, state, regional, county, and local levels.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the development of "project strategy plans" for the advancement of NG911 and LMR emergency communication network capabilities.
- Document technological changes due to network migration current and planned
- Document financial impact of ingress network changes to roll of LEC
- Identify technological, operational (business practice), financial, and legislative aspects of the cost recovery issue
- Develop a plan and process to assess investments each PSAP will need to make in cybersecurity, GIS, network systems updates and backup dispatching technical capabilities.
- Develop PSAP self-assessment tool
- Create overall statewide plan for NG9-1-1 network migration and cybersecurity for 911.
- #3 ARMER Capital Improvement Plan Evaluate newer technologies, e.g., Over-The-Air- Rekeying (OTAR) for radios and Over-The- Ethernet-Keying (OTEK) for consoles
- Develop strategy to achieve Statewide Communications Interoperability Plan goals
- Develop a statewide Land Mobile Radio security encryption plan
- Develop statewide capital improvement plan for ARMER Network
Network Design Engineer
Sr. Cloud Network Engineer