- Leads and/or supports projects to improve process efficiencies, yields, and to maintain business continuity
- Assists Operations with line down or nonconformances
- Specify and/or provide input for new capital equipment to improve process efficiencies, yields, and to maintain business continuity
- Plan and conduct process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) and/or Test Method Validations
- Identify and Document key process inputs and outputs
- Define, improve and/or implement measurement systems to ensure appropriate gauge repeatability and reproducibility for KPOV's
- Define and implement control plans around key process inputs and outputs to improve overall process capabilities to improve overall process/component yields
- Implement statistical process control as appropriate
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Manufacturing, or Chemical Engineering
- Experience with machining or processing ceramic type materials
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Strong background in Statistical Process Control
- Strong statistical skills with knowledge of statistical software (Minitab, ANOVA, Hypothesis Testing, DOE, Measurement System Analysis, FMEA)
- Team dynamic skills (communication, accountability, decision-making, feedback, meeting management, conflict management)
- Knowledge of materials and related processes
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Azure) -Telecommute
Application Services Engineer