SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Is self-directed and has shared collective ownership for design decisions
- Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
- Comfortable in a semi-paired programming environment
- Strongly favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
- Up to date with current tools and techniques
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Handle working in a fast paced environment
- Software and API Development and Design
- Working in Simi-Paired Programming Environment
- Unit testing and QA
- Deployments / Releases of own tools
- Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Kitchen, and Fog.
- Learning and keeping up with latest trends in automation patterns and practices.
- Experienced Ruby Ninja - Writing ruby without the need of Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies.
- 7+ Years Professional Ruby Developer Experience or Equivalent Development Experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Strong Knowledge of MVC Architectural Patterns.
- Strong Knowledge of working with and creating web services.
- Strong Knowledge of Client / Server Communications
- Strong Knowledge of Concurrent and Parallel programing concepts.
- Experience with Automating one or more of the following: OpenStack, Openshift, AWS, or other Cloud Providers
- Understanding of Deployment Automation concepts and patterns
- Continuous Integration concepts and patterns
- Frontend Development with AngularJS and TypeScript (Bonus)
- Experience with Fog gem (Bonus)
- Experience with Message Queuing Technologies - (Bonus)
- Chef or Puppet (Bonus)
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
Mobile Application Developer Android-Kotlin and React Native
IT - Full Stack Developer II