SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Description This role is critical to the group and will play an integral part in partnerships with risk management, project teams and line of business partners. Focus will be on the successful implementation and execution of information management tools including fielding questions, product/tool training, and configuration of business rules, data analytics and reporting. This capability is critical to the enterprise in terms of enhancing the client experience, strengthening risk and compliance activities/controls, driving operational efficiencies and producing a more transparent executive and operating view of the exposures, commitments, and liabilities inherent throughout the information lifecycleResponsibilities:
- Analyze Information Management needs and craft business requirements to deliver tool functionality in a timely manner, and drive assigned program elements through Software Development Life Cycle including prioritization, documentation, demonstrations, training, and support
- Develop robust data analytics and reporting
- Provide consultative expertise to product end users
- Utilize thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple Lines of Business.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following:
- business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience