Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542JOIN US AS A SR AI ENGINEER - RECOMMENDATIONSAi Engineering at Target is a fast-growing, dynamic team! Ai Engineers work closely with Ai scientists to build cutting-edge Ai systems that create valuable retail insights and power exceptional user experiences. Business teams leverage these insights and deliver these experiences to provide the joy of everyday shopping to each Target guest. As a Sr Ai Engineer on the Personalization team, you will be expected to design, build, and maintain software that will enable rapid prototyping, training, and validation of machine learning systems that leverage computer vision (CV), natural language processing (NLP), and reinforcement learning (RL). You will work with Lead Ai Scientists, ML engineers, and business partners to create high-quality, distributed, large-scale solutions using Agile practices and DevOps principles. You will be responsible for designing, programming, debugging, and supporting these solutions.We are looking for a highly-motivated engineering professional who is a team player and can engage with both technical and business team members. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop software systems that enable Ai innovation using test-driven development and employing continuous integration practices.
- Partner with other engineers and teams to develop software that meets business needs.
- Follow agile methodology for software development and technical documentation.
- Innovate constantly and stay current with latest technologies while staying focused on solving problems at hand.
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing and designing software applications
- 2+ years of experience working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Extensive experience with machine learning techniques at scale
- Experience with ML training platforms: MLFlow, KubeFlow
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java or Python
- Worked on building and supporting Web Services. Experience with REST services preferred
- Working knowledge of Spark streaming solutions
Lead Data Engineer
Field Engineer II
C Embedded Software Engineer ::: Minneapolis, MN
Java Platform Engineer (Day 1 Onsite)
Principal Software Engineer (API, Microservices, Distributed Ledger Technology Architecture) - Remote