Job typeNot Specified
SalaryUSD BASED ON EXPERIENCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceAscent Services Group
The Senior Benefits Analyst is responsible for executing the daily operations of the 401(k) program and other retirement programs.Essential Functions, Responsibilities:
- Manage 401(k) retirement plan to include administration, annual discrimination testing, audit, and 5500/SARs.
- Facilitate quarterly fiduciary committee meetings for plan review and performance.
- Analyze, validate, and resolve eligibility between multiple systems and recordkeeper.
- Project manage initiatives including auto-enrollment, plan mergers, amendments, etc.
- Lead plan mergers with recordkeeper for acquired companies.
- Prepare communications and employee touch-points about the retirement plans.
- Complete weekly payroll contribution validation and funding.
- Timely respond to employee or management inquires related to the retirement plans and larger benefit program offer.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures.
- Backup critical support services functions, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the variety and structure of retirement plans, including pension, 401(k), IRAs, and nonqualified plans.
- Working knowledge of current benefits laws and regulations (including ERISA, HIPAA and other benefit legislation)
- Plan merger experience, a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs
Senior Technical Business Analyst (Data Analytics)
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Analyst