SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Experis has partnered with a leader in Financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for Compliance Analyst Internship in Minneapolis, MN This is a 03 months initial contract assignment with possibility of extensionAn internship with the U.S. Wealth Management Compliance Team ("Team"). The Team manages regulatory compliance risk across U.S. Wealth Management business line in regard to new regulations, regulatory actions, and Management reporting. What will you do?
- Assist the team with the maintenance and development of Project work in regard to new regulations, regulatory actions
- Coordinate and participate in meetings and conference calls regarding data analytics models and assist with data analytics development
- Organize Summary of recent regulatory actions, complaint trends, etc.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Strong writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence to ask questions and eager to learn
- Experience with any other Data Analytics tool
- Knowledge of prudential and markets rules and regulations
- Project management background