SalaryUSD $1 - $1 per annum 1 - 1 per annum
Sales Operations Analyst (4 openings) 12-24 months at @ $22 an hourTimeline:
- Interview asap/week of 03/01
- Offers out: 03/08
- Start date: 03/29
- Conduct analyses on large datasets and identify potential gaps
- Communicate gaps to team and execute on needed data corrections
- Provide status updates on data corrections to team members
- Condition end customer, material, unit of measure and out-of-tolerance errors in Vistex with high level of accuracy
- Review test files and provide feedback to channel partners and/or E2O
- Participate in meetings/provide updates to the business on onboarding status of channel partners
- Maintain/update onboarding tracker for use by the POS team and E2O
- Engage with channel partners as appropriate (i.e., questions, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Engage with E2O as appropriate (i.e., questions, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Schedule and participate in webinars with channel partners
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as an Analyst working in chargebacks, pricing, contracts and/or finance is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with data and having direct contact with the distributor is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with MS Excel, pivot tables, and formulas is required.
- One (1) year of experience within a Business Services is preferred.
- Existing knowledge of chargeback claims processing and order management systems and/or demonstrated ability to learn and apply systems knowledge.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Knowledge of SAP application and MS Excel is desired.
- Ability to effectively manage high volume of work on a monthly basis.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.